WHY AM I LEARNING ENGLISH ?

 Hello my future dream. I and my cousin joined a exam today in our school so as to discover new cultures in common by plane. By the way, Our exam  finished and I and my cousin are going to our house by my rather terrific vehicle in order to prepare our suitcase in our room in common as we will go to germany so as to visit there. That's the spirit, I and my cousin are going to germany common so as to travelling and learn the new cultures. We are trying to speak english fluently in the germany so as to improve us. We are looking at  Job opportunities in the germany together in order to buy money for our flesh. Also, I and my cousin are taking education due to tremendous university grade fluently englısh. SEE YOU BY LATER.


suitcase - bavul

fluently * akıcı 

job opportunities / iş fırsatları

flesh & vücut

education = eğitim

discover new cultures - yeni kültürleri keşfedin

that's the spirit & işte bu be

tremendous * muazzam



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY