ABOUT SHRELOCK HOLMES

He is a detective evertime in out side or at home for his friends. in my opinion, detective work is pretty funny for some people dislike detective work for their friends but I love detective work for my friends or my family sometimes in a day alone with my products always so as to have fun by listening music. 


according me, detective works is pretty hard because you can't find toy or mystrey but you should carry small notebook everytime in your jacket so as to write some clue sometimes. by the way, maybe : I can do this job in the future alone for my friends at school in the free time. also, ıf we acn do this job, we can improve our minds continunally so as to solve some math problem.

 

long stroy short : I love sherlock holmes's work evetrime because in my estimation, this work is very hard. you should find this question always for your friends or my family ,if you can't find they don't trust sometimes so you should be carefully everytime.

THAT'S ALL , SEE YOU LATER.

   

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY