MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

 Hello everyoneI don't know.    what can I say for you  now in my room.   but, I will say my daily for you today.    I went  to school by plane because my school is in the new york.   I changed my school  as well as I am goin to my school with plane everymorning alone.   My father is buying plane's ticket for me and I am going to my school.   by the way, I am sleeping in the plane or I am doing my homework because this airlane takes my ten hours.    but this airlane is pretty comfortable for me but pretty expensive for my father.    Also, I love my school becaues I am comeing airlane takes ten hours  by plane everymorning.   I love my best friend always but they don't lıke me,you know.   I am comeing where I am for my school ,homework,my teacher,my best friend from TÜRKİYE. if I am forgeting my one book or my notebook. I can't take my school's product never. my thinks finish. I don't know what can I say something. SEE YOU LATER

airlane     have yolu

comfortable       konforlu

ticket      bilet

change     değiştirmek

forget      unutmak

product       ürün



Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY