ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 17 QUESTIONS

 17- If you were the mayor of a small town, what changes would you make to make it a better place to live? 

My respond: If I would live in the small town with my poeple in common at all time. I would want to do five small park for my children or people as they are crazy about my five small park for my small town. By the way, Do you like town? did you go there with your family at all? I will do hospital, school, super market, bakery, chemist's, stadium these for my small town. Also, I choose me state. I am crazy about my people here. I am visiting them twıce a week with my state vehicle alone or my helper in common in a day so as to see their life in my small town. 

state - devlet 

chemist * eczane

bakery / fırın 

vehicle & araba 

twıce a week = haftada iki kez

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY