ARTEMİS QUESTİONS B1

  If you could have any superpower for a day, what would it be and how would you use it ? 

Respond : If I have got tremendous superpower for my life at all time for me. I would want to be invisible person for my life as I have got three terrible my mate at the school thus I would want to be invisible person. I would do something them at the school at all time with my terrific superpower. Or, I would want to run fast or fly in the air as they are rather terrific superpower for us in this world. For example, I am playing soccer at the school's garden so as to have fun thus I had better run fast in order to grab ball in the air or on the ground. And, I would want to fly as I am able to see everywhere in the air alone. Thusly, I can see terrible person as well as tremendous person thus I can do everything due to air for them. THAT'S ALL

invisible - görünmez 

be able to  * -e bilmek,  / -a bilmek

thusly / böylece

at all time & her zaman

respond = cevap vermek 

superpower / süper güç 

as * çünkü


  

 


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY