MOTHER OR FATHER

Hello everyone. today topic is mother or father. According me: they are pretty important for their children at home because they can help our evertime as well as they should raise always for our life or future at home.  Father : he can come  just money so as to buy, new clothes,shoes,scoks,hat,jacket,phone,laptop. Mother: she can cook in the kitchen alone or with us by listening music as well as she can help you everytime at home or in the out side for your life or future. 


FATHER : He can buy money in the out side or at home everytime but, he can't do something with you especially in the evening. He is stronger than you always he can protect you in the our side alone from dangerous fo ryour life or future. Also he love you everytime but , he doesn't say that you. 

MOTHER: I love my mother everywhere so as to live because she can help me everytime for my life at home or in the street.By the way, she can find your course for your future aswell as for your lesson.


As a result: I love them always for my life because they are helping me everytime in the exam or job or my school. By the way, we are happy now at this home so as to live together.

THAT'S ALL, SEE YOU LATER, GOOB BYE, GOOD EVENİNG. 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY