MY İMAGİNARY DAİRY

 A teenager child went to his grand mother's house by car in summer holiday so as to have a rest with his family. his family worked their garden but this teenager cilhd didn't work wiyh his family in the garden. he went to other garden but his family didn't have this garden. And, he ate a apple from other garden not say.

I found a ball in the garden as well as I played   soccer with this ball alone in the afternoon. then my mum said my name and I went  to their near. they said something about my school but ı didn't listen they because I didn't like my school. also, I didn't like my tecahers and my peer so as to join the lesson. by the way I complained my first peer.

Long story short : I am teenager child and ı didn't like my peer and my school. but my family loved my school and my friend.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY