MY İMAGİNARY DİARY.

 Hello, I am a student in my school with my family together  so as to learn something. I went to preschool in my young so as to learn something and have fun. by the way, I love my school for my teacher and my best friend.


Also, I was successful in the elementary school alone for my family and my future. By the way, my family praised me everytime for other neighbour. I can say this, I was good at in my lesson for example: ı watched video form my laptop.And, ı was cozy in my preschool,elemantry bt my middle school,high school was nervous because we had a lot of book and homework. my high school was bad for me because ı colundn't receive high mark from my exam. in my opinion, ı can't be a graduate.


long story short : you had better study your leeson always because your leeson is hard. if you don't study your lesson you can't be a graduate from your school and class.

THAT'S ALL 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY