MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

 Today topic is about my imaginary diary. my imaginary diary is about a child. this cilhd will join the social medium with his phone because his peer is joining in the social medium with their phone. by the way, thier phone is pertty perfect and this child hasn't got a perfect phone. Also, this child father hasn't got good job for his family. 


I have got old samsung phone now but my peer has got a iphone fourteen pro max and they are saying me. You are a poor than us. By the way, you can't buy this pertty expensive phone as well as you can't play game from your old phone. I am saying my family but they aren't saying something for me.I am saying, my father can change your job but  my father is saying what. I can't do this because I am  happy now from my job. unfortunately I can't do this, I am sorry.


in short : my peer has got expensive phone but I haven't got expensive phone because my father hasn't hot good job.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY