MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

 Today suubject is about open lıve boardcast for children in a day.I can speak with my peer  in the lıve boardcast. by the way, this problem is hard beacuse you had better sit in your gameing chair for your health.


youacn buy money but you had better sit on your gameing chair because you are siting on your chair three or four hours. there are pertty problem for lıve boardcast. I am not lıve boardcast but I am  youtuber now , I have got seventy one video as well as I have got thirty four subscribe in my chanel right now for my future. if I have got one thousand I can take a plate from youtebe. so PLEASE DON'T FORGET SBSCRİBE,LIKE MY CHANEL FOR LPATE.


Long story short : this lıve boardcast job is hard but if you love siting on the chair you can do this job but in my opinion, this job is hard.

Yorumlar

  1. kanalıma abone olurmusunuz ? ingilizce hocanız mehmet eren

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY