MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

 Hello, I am a business man in this country or abroad for my family and me everytime.but ,I love my job always. by the way,I have got summer holiday with my family together as well as we aren't stay in at home never we are in somewhere.Also, my job is punctual eveytime for person.



for axmeple, Ronaldo is punctual bsiness man and footballer for his family. Ronaldo is playing soccer and he is looking at his job , time with his manager. and Ronaldo is richer than us because he is rich footballer for fottball. I love ronaldo everytime and I am good at play soccer.Ronaldo is handsome for me.


long stroy short : Ronaldo is handsome bsiness man and he is punctual foe me he loves playing soccer with order team everytime especially in the evening.

business man     iş adamı 

punctual      dakik

handsome    yakışıklı 

especially    özellikle.

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY