MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

 Hello everyone, how are you. I am so much good now. today topic is my diary. why my diary because I today was a good mach  for me.  and, today was perfect day for me because we had a p.e today but,the weather is rainy in us p.e lesson.


by the way,Ronaldo is a perfect footballer for me because Roaldo has got well-built,fast,perfect shot for me always. Also, I scored seven goals from in today match for my team alone in the rainy waether. but, I was pertty tired from the match only me because they didn't  run fast and they didn't do feint in the match like this me.



long stroy short : Today was good for me because I scored seven goals in this match alone by runing fast.

scored     gol/ skor

well-built     yapılı kaslı 

physical education       beden eiğitmi

feint      çalım 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY