CLEVER OR LAZY

 Hello everyone. How are you ? I am pretty energetic today because today is weekend for children. I love these todays because I can play game with my laptop or I can do my homework in these todays for my teacher and my future. I am good at doing my homework and listen my lesson in our class with my friend in a day together so as to develop us. My class has got clever as well as lazy student. To be  honest  : I am clever student for our teacher but ıf, I was be a lazy student. Perhaps , our teachers may not like me.


I have got lazy student in my class now. My lazy frineds aren't studying my teachers lesson never. They are working with their family in the greenhouse in a day all the time so as to buy money and work together so they  aren't studying in their lesson at their home never. I love them. I am feeling bad because of this them all the time because they are takeing minus from their teacher all the time.


Long story short : YOU HAD BETTER STUDY YOUR LESSON ALL THE TME FOR YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR LİFE.

clever    akıllı / zeki

lazy    tembel

greenhouse       sera

all the time       her zaman

perhaps     belki

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY