MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

 Hello my best friend and my teacher. how are you ?. Iam so so because I died in the game. I turned the computer. I turned the game and I played roblox alone so as to have fun. By the way, I love playing this game especially in the evening by listening music in my room. 

 

Also, I hev got gamer product so as to play game alone in the evening by sitting down. if you haven't got gamer product, you can't buy because they are pretty expensive for people. but, you can buy mouse,mousepad, earphones,finally keyboard for you. keep in mind : you had not better be addict never, if you are a game addict this is bıg problem because you are wanting to  computer,mouse,mousepad,earphones,keyboard.


To be honest : I love playing game from my laptop or computer sometimes and, I can be game addict but I am not playing everytime,I am playing sometimes especially in the evening. SEE YOU.

game addict        oyun bağımlısı

eraphones        kulaklık 

especially     özellikle

to be honest        dürüst olmak gerekirse

turn on      bir cihazı açmak

Yorumlar

  1. oyun bağımlısımısınız ?

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. sadece Garry's mod Minecraft age of history 2 GTA 5 pes FIFA o kadar

      Sil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY