MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

 Hello, I will write my want. I want everyting because I am a young student so I can buy everything. But, I can not buy everything in this expensive year for us. I want to gamer's product for me but, now, my father isn't buy youtubers's product for me. By the way, this product is not expensive for his. I am angry because of this. I am saying. My father, can we go to market together on foot. He is saying. No we can't go to somewhere. I am watching tv now by sitting down. He is saying only. you had better do your homework in your room because you have got a exam tomorrow for you. I am saying. My homework is finishing now, we can go to somewhere together  so as to get fresh air in this day.


I am watching video from my laptop in my room so as to have fun because I am angry my father now. I want to go to school on foot or by car so as to play game as well as study lesson with my best friend. I don't like study lesson because they know. we are sleeping everytime, or we are watching tv or video games but I am writeing essay in here for me and for my teacher everyday. Do you know my topic ?  my topic is about my want but I am saying. my angry thinks. pardon, I am sorry. You are learning. What am I angry ? 

essay      makale

angry        sinirli

have fun     eğlenmek

fresh      temiz/ ferah

ask for - would like - want        istemek

 


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY