MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

 Hello. How are you ?  I am pretty good tanks. What about you ? In my opinion, you are a good now because I will asy something and my words will feel happy you everytime. If you are feeling bad you had better read this essay for your beautiful life. Yes, are  you reading me now because I am saying my all this about this topic for poeple. By the way, why are you feeling bad ? can I ask this problem because you can't say something me. 


If your body is very bad and tired now. You had better sleep one hours but you had not better watch video so as to sleep. You had not better thing about something for you. Than, you can sit your homework for your life. When is your homework finished. you can watch video with your phone or laptop so as to have fun. finally, you had better read a book for you  in order to improve understand something. Also, especially, you can speak with your family especially everytime. Keep in mind : you had better choose your mother or father so as to speak everytime with his or her. My think is that's all see you , bye.

especially     özellikle

tired    yorgun

improve     geliştirmek 

understand      anlamak

choose       seçmek

finally     son olarak


Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY