MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

 Hello, my name is kim. I am thirteen years old now. I am from englend. I love speak english everytime. I love my school and my best friend and my teacher.  By the way : I love studying lesson in my room with my laptop everytime for me because teachers will give a hard exam from yusuf tekin. I am studying my lesson but this not enough for us because we don't know ? how is the exam in this year for children. I am watching video sometimes for me because I am pretty bored from this yusuf tekin and lesson. I am studying  for nine years for me  and with my best friend. I am wakeing up early for my school and my homework's control but sometimes, our homeworks not do control. Also, usually I don't like wake up early for my school . 


unfortunatelly I AM FİNİSHİNG THİS ESSAY NOW. see you son

unfortunately       ne yazıkki 

usually      genellikle

homework     ev ödevi 

years       yıllar

enough     yeterli

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY