MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

 Hello everyone. How are you ? I am pretty wonderful now bevause we have got a p.e lesson tomorrow for us . I am good at playing soccer like my friend because I am pretty agile from my best friend in the football alone but, eymen is good at playing soccer with me  together. Also, they are good at playing soccer but they had better work this game. By the way, I am good at studying my lesson and my lesson alone. I love my school,my teachers, finally my friend all the time because I am joınıng lesson with or we are playing soccer together in the garden so as to have fun in the free time. 


For example : this is my favorite turkısh player. I love this football player. To be honest : do you know this football player name ? In my opınıon , you know. I am saying his name is Arda Güler. Do you like this soccer player ? Are you good at playing soccer from other friend at school in the football ? 

All the tıme     her zaman

am-is-are   good at verb + ing        bir şeyde iyi olmak

free        boş zaman    

favorıte       favori

finally     son olarak  

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY