USEFUL FORM PART 3 203-204

 203- GIVE ....... A CHANGE: BİRİNE ŞANS VERMEK 

She gave his a change so as to think his the thing he did for her however when she gave he this change, he tried to escape due to her. 

I will give you a change for your healthy however ıf you try go to somewhere I will bind you with rope in order to kill you. HAHHAHHAH 

204- TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE: ÇÖPÜ DIŞARI ÇIKARTMAK 

May you take out the garbages for me as I am sort of ill. Please! I will buy a toy for you from the toy shop? 

You can't take out the garbage as you are a pretty weak due to me. Go to your room and study your lesson. You can't this jobs like me never. 

escape - kaçmak 

kill * öldürmek 

bind / bağlamak 

weak & zayıf 

rope = halat

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

ARTEMİS QUESTİONS B1

HAYALİ GÜNLÜK BÖLÜM 1