MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

Hello everyone. How are you ? I am pretty tired because I played soccer at school in the garden together so as to have fun as well as I am so tired because of this game. By the way, I love playing soccer with my friend in the garden in order to have fun together in the p.e lesson. We love playing soccer so we can't listen our lesson carefully. Also, we love lesson but some lesson because some lesson's teacher is pretty bad for us in the lesson. I love lesson some teachers are pretty terrible for me. For example : sicience and maths. I don't like these lessons everytime but I am want to understand these lessons for my future. 


I love different lesson because of this teachers. I am studying my lesson  alone in my room so as to develop me with these homeworks in a day. To be honest : these lessons are pretty hard for me because I am bad at learning these topic with my friend in our class room together. 

different       farklı

these    bunlar

 future     gelecek

because of this        bundan dolayı    

am-is-are + bad + verb + ing        bir şeyde kötüyüm.

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY