MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

 Hello my friend and my teacher. How are you ? I am pretty energetic now by write my imaginary diary in my room alone. I am writing this essay right now by listening music in my room. I love this essay because I can say my all think in this essay. When I write this essay. I am feeling relax all the time. This essay has got my think or my feel for my best friend and my teacher.


I went to school on foot alone in the morning today so as to play game and listen my lesson in the class. By the way, our teacher said something for us. children, I am not at the school for tomorrow with you so you can play game or you can sleep in my lesson's time at your house in order to get up late for school.


I will go to my school on foot  alone but when I arrive my school. time will be pretty late from really so my teachers aren't say something because of this our teacher's problem. I AM PRETTY HAPPY NOW BECAUSE OF THİS MY TEACHER and my essay is finishing here. 

SEE YOU LATER, GOOD BYE, HAVE A NİCE DAY FOR YOU. 

essay       makale

because of this        bundan dolayı

when     dığın da -  diğin de

arrive       varmak

go / went       gitmek  



Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY