MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

 today, I am so shock everytime because we will but a sprot car for me. when,our berakfast finish, we went  to e garage together by my father's vehicle because I will buy a electric vehicle for people. in my opinion, electric cars are pertty good for our world nature. by the way, if we can sell our car,we had better try but the electric cars for our world and our children.


I am wanting to buy a electric vehicle for my world. but,perhaps I can't buy electric car because they are pretty expensive for people. but, electric cars are pertty comfortuble for people everytime. they are protected vehicles because they are only electric cars. Also, they are going to very fast from other cars because this vehicle has got electric.


Long story short : we had better  buy a electric vehicle for our world. they are wonderful car for people.but, they can be expensive for people so you had not better want to buy this car.

vehicle       araç

electric     elektrik

perhaps      belki

shock       şok

sell     satmak

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY