MY LİFE

 Hello everyone. How are you ? I am pretty excited because we have got school parent association meeting in tomorrow at school for us so I am pertty excited because of this problem. As well as , I am pretty excited because of this I will joın the englısh lesson in my room alone by sitting down in order to improve me in this evening for my life. By the way , I am takeing englısh lesson from the wonderful  teachers everytime for me but ıf my mother doesn't look at the englısh teacher. I  come in heres thanks to my mom. I love studying englısh my lesson all the time in my room because of this my englısh teacher. Also, this language is pretty important for people because this language is intenatıonal for people so you had better learn one language for you because ıf you are go to abroad. What will you speak with them alone so as to lıfe ? 



 internatıonal     uluslararası

all the time      her zaman 

excited     heyecanlı

abroad      dış ülke

because of this    bundan dolayı 


Yorumlar

  1. eğlenerek ingilizce öğrenmek istiyorsanız kanalım : ingilizce hocanız mehmet eren

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY