OUR LİFE

 Hello everyone ,  how are you ? I am great thanks. What about you ? If you are a good. We can start with you together but you will read this essay as well as I will write this essay. To be honest : My fingers are working in order to finish this essay. And, your mind is working so as to finish this essay by reading in your room or other room. By the way, you can't read but I had better write this essay for me and my teacher because my teacher is working for us everytime in his room by sitting on his chair but his job is hard because he is sitting on his chair for us in a day always .  Keep in mind : he is buying money form us family so as to give an english lesson everyday ,  If he isn't give an english lesson , he had better go to somewhere in this heat on foot ,  by car , by bus ,  by bike but he is sitting on his chair and he is give an english lesson in a day .  In my opinion, he loves in his job because he is speaking in his love language with us together so as to have fun as well as give an english lesson. 

 

For example : this is my tecaher and this tecaher is wonderful because he learned me this ask. Why we are learning enhlish ? YOU HAD BETTER LEARN ENGLISH FOR YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR LİFE .

YOU CAN DO A LOT MİSTAKE BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW THİS NEW LANGUAGE NOW.

mistake     hata  

chair    sandalye 

language     dil 

essay makale

a lot    çok




Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY