MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

 Hello all student and my teacher. How are you? How is it going life with your problem? I am some  bad because of this science teacher all my holiday because She gave a lot of homework for our holiday. Her homework this is. We had better solve three hundred science question and read our science book with our pencil. By the way, We have got other homework. For example, We have got turkısh homework. These are reading a book as well as writeing turkısh book. Also, I am watching video from my computer in my free time so as to feel good in a day. We are going to somewhere together by car so as to meet our parents.

I am pretty happy because we are in holiday so as to have a rest at home all the time. But, perhaps I can't sleep or watch video from these homework.

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY