MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

 Greetings to everyone. What did you do today in a day so as to have fun ? I am pretty happy because of this my family today. I am doing my homework at home alone in my room so as to improve from my laptop or book in a day. I love my lesson at the school but I don't like sometimes lesson in order to do. I love them. For example, englısh,turkısh,Quran, as well as p.e. I don't like them. For example, science,math,arabıc,social studies. By the way, What about you ? 

I went to my cousin's school today on foot so as to pick him up to school. We ate something at home together in the living room by watching tv. Then, we played game from my laptop together in order to cheer up .

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY