MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

 Hello. I will say my day for you in this essay by writing so as to learn my day from this essay. do you want to learn my day from this essay or from my video ? By the way, I love writing my day from my essay because I can see my a lot of or some mistake. Today was a bad day for because we can't play game at the school's garden together so as to have fun in our free time. Today, the weather was a rainy in a day. 

We wanted to play soccer at the school's garden together in order to cheer up but today, the weather was a rainy for people's soil in the forest. We can't play game in this rainy weather. Also,we joined our a lot of different lesson today in a day in the class room together so as to learn something from our teacher. To be honest, I don't like my science teacher never because she is giveing a lot of homework for weekdays and weekend. For exampple, she gave three hundred questıons and twenty pages for last holiday but all student didn't do her homework.

write         writing 

soil            kum

different    farklı

essay         makale


 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY