USEFUL FORMS PART THREE

 PROVIDED THAT: KOŞULUYLA

You can go out with your best friend in the afternoon today so as to have fun together when you come at home provıded that do your homework in my room with your laptop so as to improve you.

they can eat junk food in the kitchen by watch video in order to cheer up together provıded that they eat healthy in the  kitchen for their healthy.

you can watch tv in the living room with us at tonight together by sitting chair so as to spend in us free time but ıf you want  to watch tv with us provıded that read your books in your room alone.

UNLESS: -MEDİKÇE, -MADIKÇA,

you had not better go to somewhere with your father by car for today unless join your englısh lesson for yourr future.

He shouldn't play computer game with my computer so as to have fun unless undertand this problem for you now please.

I can't do something from my laptop in a day unless study my lesson in my room by listening music alone.

GİVE ….. A CHANCE: BİRİNE ŞANS VERMEK

Thank you, I am pretty energetic and great today because one manager give me a chance for my future as well as my family.

My father gave her busıness woman a chance for her job today and,so busıness woman was be a pretty energetic and happy because of this my father.

My mom gave me a chance yesterday in my run errand in the evening  because so so I was be a clumsy busıness man in my job. 


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY