DESPITE MY FATHER

 Good afternoon everyone. How is it going your life ? My life is so so because we are in our house in this holiday together. Only, we are going to hospitage together however my friend is going to such as, zoo, amusement park, aquarium with his family. If only, I would go to somewhere with my family like my this friend in our free time or holiday. I love touring with my family because they are saying something about here as well as I am thingking about this. What did she say for me or here ? If you don't like go to somewhere with your family in the holiday. What are you doing in the holiday with your family together so as to have fun.            SEE YOU BY LATER

TOUR -    seyahat

amusement park - lunapark

If only - keşke

hospitage - misafirlik

holiday  -  tatil

aqurium  - akvaryum

so so -  ehişte

only  -  sadece

despite - e rağmen



Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY