DID YOU LIKE MY FISH TANK ?

Hello children. How are things ? What are you doing now ? Are you watching movies for cartoon with your family in the living room ? If only, I could watch something with my family however more's the pity I can't watch movies with my family in the living room together. I am writing my essay in my room alone due to my laptop. By the way, as you know I eponed a new my fısh tank. Did you like this new fısh tank for you ? To be honest, I love my fısh tank because my fısh tak is rather dime for people. You had better come my new fısh tank with your family so as to see  different animals . 

more's the pity - ne yazık ki

rather * oldukça

dime / ucuz

as you know = bildiğin gibi

ıf only & keşke    

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY