MY FUN DAY

 Hello my young friends. How do you feel today ? I am good and some weary for today now because we have gone to cinema with my cousin so sa to have fun. we have did prayed with my cousin and my father. By the way, my cousin's years old seven. Later on, we have gone to cinema together by car so as to watch Hayrimatör. When Hayrimatör finished we have gone to our house by car together so as to eat something in the kitchen. Keep in mind, Hayrimatör was so good for me and my cousin. We have ate our food together so as to take energetic in the kitchen by sitting chair. 

They are palying game together in the living room by sitting on the sofa in order to cheer up .

weary - yorgun

later on * daha sonra

We have gone - biz gittik = ama yakın geçmiş zaman 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY