MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

 Hello everyone. What are you doing ? Such as, I get up now then I have got breakfast with my family as well as I came here. I am writing this new imaginary diary. By the way, do you like my imaginary diary. Also, ıf you don't like my imaginary diary. You can say due to message for me thus I can say different say for you. Keep in mind, ıf you like my imaginary diary. You can say. Please, you had better not change this topic. To be honest, ı love writing this topic and other topic. Which do you prefer ? When ı write my imaginary diary or our life. I am improveing my write as well as you are reading this essay thus you are improveing you reading.

such as      örneğin

improve      kendini geliştirmek

different     farklı

when     dığın da, diğin de,     ne zaman

also     ayrıca


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY