MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

 Hello all students and all teachers. How are you ? I will say something about my imaginary diary. I have gone to my Quran course wtih my mom by car in the morning so as to read  a Quran. Than, when we came back to home so as to clean our house when her course finished. We have cleaned our house because we didn't clean our house nowadays thus we are cleaning our house together so as to live healty.After, I have studied my leeson in my room alone with my laptop in order to improve me. When I feel bad I have watched video due to my laptop so as to have fun in a day. THAT'S ALL

Quran      kur'an-ı kerim

thus       bu yüzden 

nowadays        bu günlerde

healty     sağlıklı

come back     geri gelmek,dönmek



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY