MY IMAGINARY DIARY

 Heello everyone. How are you ? If you are asking me. I am energetic and great because I am sitting my chair and I am writing my essay as well as I watching something due to my laptop in my room so as to have fun alone. What are you doing now ? I said. How is your holiday with your family ? We are sitting at our house however we will go to  özdilek with my father by car in order to play game together tomorrow. I love playing game like other children. More's the pity, my elder sister isn't play game with me together at our house in a day. I wish, my family would play with me sometimes. For example, my father is going to his job earlyer. My mom is studying her lesson and she is cleaning our house with us everyday. My elder sister is looking at her iphone and laptop everyday any time. I am studying my lesson and I am watching something due to my laptop in a day in my room alone. 

  I wish - keşke

due to - den,dan dolayı

essay - makale

more's the pity - ne yazık ki

everyday - her gün

earlyer - erkenden


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY