My İMAGİNARY DİARY

 HI. What are you doing in your free time ? Such as: I am playing game, reading book, playing soccer, checking video finally going to somewhere with my father by car so as to have fun. What about you ? Are you doing these like me  in a day. If you are doing these. you are loving me. By the way, Do you know me ? I am a boy person as well as I am young. Did you forget me ? As you know. I am a student in ARTEMİS LANGUAGE SCHOOL in order to develop my speak englısh for my future and my life. Also, this school is pretty great school for young student as well as ıf you want to speak englısh. You can prefer this language school. I can recommend this school for you .

such as        örneğin

recommend      tavsiye etmek

like       gibi

ıf         eğer

these     bunlar.


Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY