MY NEW FISH TANK

 Hi children. Welcome my new fısh tank. I would want to open this new fish tank because some child can't go to fısh tank thus I have opened my free of charge for children. In my opinion, children had better see all the sea animals because we are swimming in the sea however we can't see all animals in the sea thus we had better see all the sea animals in the fısh tank as well as in my fısh tank due to free of charge. Most probably, you are going to fısh tank however you are giving two hundred or three hundred. Why are you giving these money. If you are want to giving these money. You had better my new fısh tank every holiday with your family. you can mooch around with your family on foot and by listening music. By the way, fısh tank is rather dime. This new fısh tank's money is fifty money  for everyone. Keep in mind, If you are between one and fifteen years old. you aren't giving fifty money because you haven't got a job. Did you like my new fısh tank ? please you had better write comments for me and you.

fısh tank   *   akvaryum

most probably - büyük ihtimalle

free of charge - ücretsiz

mooch around - vakit geçirmek/öldürmek

rather = oldukça

dime  / ucuz


  

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY