OUR LİFE

 Hello everyone. My name is steven. I am fourteen years old. I live in londra with my family together. I love here because because here has got a lot of trees for people thus there are some house as a conseQuently here hasn't got a lot of human so as to live here with us because we came here now in order to live together. we are pertty happy due to place forwhy we are playing soccer together in our free time so as to have fun.  By the way, my father's name is max. His job is businessman in his office all the time. My mum's name is mrs. jessica. her job is housewife in our big , beautiful , long , durable. I love my family all the time for my life and my future.

due to      den dolayı 

thus      bu yüzden

forwhy      çünkü

durable      sağlam

as a conseQuently         sonuç olarak     

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY