OUR LİFE

 Hello everyone. How is it going ? I am saying my family all the time in my essay for you because you are want to know my family thus  I am saying for you.  By the way, Do you like my this essay ? If you don't like this essay about this topic. I can change this topic for you. PLEASE, you had better write something for you ,this topic. To be honest, I am loveing  to write this topic for me because I am learning new words for me, my life. Also, I don't know now subject so as to write for you. I will write my imaginary diary. If you like my imaginary diary. Keep in mind, I don't like wirte my imaginary diary.

keep in mind       aklında tut unutma

to be honest      dürüst olmak gerekirse

ıf       eğer

how is it going ?        nasıl gidiyor ?

change     değiştirmek

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY