OUR LİFE

 Hello everyone. How are you ?  If you are asking me. I am so tired now because we have gone to everywhere together on foot  so as to buy something thus we are so tired now. By the way, Do you like tour with your family or your best friend's together ?  For example , I love touring with my family together because I am pretty happy like this event all the time however we are studying our lesson together at the home because we are two student at our house thus we can't go to somewhere together. YOU HAD BETTER YOUR ESSENTİAL LESSON ALL THE TİME FOR YOU AND YOUR FUTURE ALONE OR WİTH YOUR FAMİLY. 

essential - gerekli

tour - seyahat

however - ama

thus - bu yüzden

event - olay


 

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY