OUR LİFE

 Hello everyone. What are you doing now ? ıf you are a good. I am starting to write my new essay in my room  by listening music with my laptop on my table. I said, our house is pretty big , beautiful , finally durable.

As well as, I am saying our house. there are a lot of pictures, sofas, tvs, tables, bathrooms, mirrows, windows finally prizes. By the way, I have got my brother as well as he is seven years old now so as to play game with me. His name is Alex. Also, he has got a room for his in this age. To be honest, he is playing game all the time because he has got beautiful gamer computer thus he is playing game due to his computer  by listening music in his room so as to have fun with his best friends in a day. 

I can't stand this problem however I have got a lot of exams next week as well as ıf I can't take a beautiful point, I can't play cpmputer game never. I am reading a book and I am studying my all lessons. 

DURABLE      SAĞLAM

HOWEVER      AMA, FAKAT, LAKİN  

CAN'T STAND       DAYANAMAMAK

PRİZE       ÖDÜL

ESSAY      MAKALE

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY