OUR WORLD

 Hello boys and girls. Above all else, how is your holiday with your family ? Among us, my holiday is so so for these todays because so far, we did't go to somewhere such as, zoo, amusement park, aqurium together so as to have fun by car or on foot thus I am so angry this event my family. I am watching  video due to my laptop in my room  so as to cheer up alone because I haven't got my friend in my room since my childhood. I have got my elder sister however she is playing game with me. She has got beautiful iphone thus she is talking with us all the time.

so far - şimdiye kadar

event - olay 

childhood - çocukluk

among us - aramızda

above all else - herşeyden önce

due to - den,dan dolayı

cheer up -  eğlenmek, hoşlanmak

                                                 SEE YOU BY LATER



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY