SCHOOLS

 As you know, I am a successful , hard-working finally wonderful student in my school all the time because of this join my lesson in the classroom with my best friend all the time so as to take a wonderful point and get on someone's good side. By the way, how are you student at your school any time ? Also, do you like your school as well as your friend finally your teachers ? Such as, I love my school however I don't like my other friend thus I am not speaking with them because they are Russion. However, I love my classmate any time because I am playing game with them all the time at the school's garden  in order to have fun together in our free time. THAT'S ALL 

WONDERFUL           müthiş

classmate       sınıf arkadaşı

get on someone's good side         gözüne girmek

such as        örneğin

any time      her zaman

successful     başarılı


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY