ANTALYA'S RAINY A DAY

 Hello everyone. How are you ? How is your life for today because here's weather is rainy in a day.  We have got a problem at our house due to weather. Our house has took two hundred litres of water now so as to empty and our electric. My father and other neigborhood are working so as to send water for our house together in a day. By the way, I am in my room with my mom in order to pray for this big problem. 

I am writing my essay now for my language school by sitting my chair in my room alone. Also, what are you doing now ? Does you city or village has got terrible weather for people ? see you by later.

due to - den,dan dolayı

terrible * berbat

language / dil 

empty & boş

litre = litre

neigborhood / komşu

village - köy

 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY