MY RATHER MOBILE DAY

 Hello everyone. How are you ? or what are you doing now ? I am writing my essay in my room due to my laptop so as to improve me by sitting my chair. Are watching tv with your family or alone now in the living room in order to cheer up ? You had better improve you all the time for your life and future because you will join a lot of  exam in your life alone  thus you must reda a book in your spare time.  For example, I love reading  book in my spare time because they are rather beautiful and terrific.By the way, you can read a e-book due to your laptop or phone everywhere. THAT'S ALL

rather - oldukça 

terrific * müthiş

must / zorunlu olarak yapmalısın

due to & den,dan dolayı

spare time = boş zaman


Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY