MY RATHER PARTICULAR A DAY

 Hello everyone. How are you ? How is it going ? If you are asking me. I am rahter terrific because the weather is pretty tremendous for all people today so as to go to the somewhere. By the way, what are you doing in the wonderful days ? We have gone to republic space with my mom by our car together so as to recording video for my youtube chanel. We did my youtube video then we came back our house in order to clean our house as well as make a food for evening as that our neigbourhood will come to evening so as to pray at our house and eat something. After, we have gone to mosque with my father by our car so as to pray. 

tremendous - muazzam

rather * oldukça

terrific / müthiş

republic space & cumhiriyet meydanı

recording video = video çekmek

pray / dua etmek

neigbourhood * komşu

particual - değişik


Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY