MY TERRIBLE DAY

 Today was a terrıble day for us in a day because the weather was a bad rainy for our house and our road for our cars when the weather was a rainy. I don't like rainy weather any time because I was born in summer at the hospital due to my mom thus I love sea,ice cream and short t-shirt,track suit. By the way, Do you like summer season ? Also, we aren't playing soccer together at the school's garden so as to have fun when the weather was rainy for world,trees and finally for people. Do you like rainy weather ? To be honest, as you know I don't like rainy weather. Also, as you feel I am feeling bad in the rainy or dark weather however I love studying my lesson in the rainy or dark weather. at this time THAT'S AAAAAAALLLLLLLLL.

at this time - bu arada

as you feel * hissede bildiğin gibi

dark / kapalı 

track suit = eşofman (çrek süüt)

tide & mevsim (taayd)

Yorumlar

  1. Yağmurlu havalarımı tercih edersin yoksa güneşli havalarımı ?

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY