MY TREMENDOUS DAY

 We went to vatan with my father together by our car in the afternoon as well as we bought gaming chair, keyboard, computer, mouse, mousepad even better headset for me due to vatan. My father is rather terrible as he gave money for me to vatan. We came back our house by car so as to open the boxs. By the way, I am tremendous happy as I have got a lot of technol products  thanks to  my father. Also, I said "thank you very much " for my father. To be honest, my technol products are rather terrific for me as I had not enough technol product before. As a result, My father bought a lot of technol product for me and my future.

keyboard - klavye

headset * kulaklık

technol / teknolojik

thanks to & sayesinde

before = önce

as a result / sonuç olarak

tremendous * muazzam

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY