OUR AMAZING DAY

 Hello everyone. What time do you get up in the morning ? for instance, I woke up at seven then my mom in our bedroom everyninght. I wore my school t-shirt in my room in this morning. I went to school on foot alone so as to arrive at the school. By the way, firstly we are playing soccer at the school's garden so as to have every morning as we are rather sleeply. I came back to our class. My teacher and my all friends are working so as to clearcole together for us as our class was rather terrible for us thus we aren't join the lesson. I didn't want to help them as I want to play soccer with my best friends at the school's garden in order to have fun. Also, we had better hury up as time was our first lessons time. see you.

for instance - örneğin

hury up * acele etmek

arrive /  varmak

clearcole & badana yapmak / odayı boyamak

sleepply = uykulu


Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY