STUDENTS LOVED MY NEW FISH TANK

 Hello students. Today, we are going to school for my new fısh tank together with my sidekick  so as to come my fısh tank with students. What types of fish can we see there ? Woow ! this is a terrific question. You can see a lot of fısh types in my fısh tank with your best friend. By the way, you can give a bait for them. Also, you clean their water with your hand. If you aren't want to all everything. You be up to to tour my new fısh tank with your friend.  Keep in mind, you be up to come with your family when did you want. As a result, you can come with your friends or your family my new fısh tank.

sidekick - yardımcı

be up to / yapabilmek

types * türler

terrific = müthiş

keep in mind & aklında tut unutma

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY