DIFFERENT KINDS

 Why aren't we go to the zoo common so as to see different kıds? We are able to go to zoo as this tremendous city has got a zoo for us. I will ask my mom in oder to go to the zoo common by car in a day.

- Mom, can we go to the zoo common so as to see different kıds animals. I want to see dıfferent animals  me for my life and my homework.

- Okay, when your father come, you can ask him as he will go to you when you want.

My father came our house by his bazaar vehicle in the afternoon so as to have a rest. I asked my question. He said, we can go to tomorrow as I am empty tomorrow by car in the afternoon in order to see diferent animals in the zoo. 

- That's the spirit, we are going to zoo by car common so as to see wild animals. We came the information desk. then, we said. Can we go on tour common on foot in order to see them. 

- No, you can't go on tour. our zookeeper will come with you in order to see all species. Zookeeper, let's go. They are us visitor now. You will face with wild animals in our terrific zoo. SEE YOU BY LATER.

KID - tür

common * birlikte 

tremendous / muazzam

vehicle & araç/araba

wild = vahşi

species - türler

terrific * müthiş

visitor / ziyaretçi

information desk & danışma 

zookeeper = hayvanat bahçesi bekçisi

 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY